Senior Business Intelligence Consultant- Copenhagen
As we continue our journey into an era dominated by working from home, a competent Cloud network is key.
This is why my client is looking to take on an experienced Business Intelligence Consultant, who has experience working with Azure-based systems. With clients across the Nordics, you will be joining an exciting company offering you the chance for significant self-development.
While my client has offices across the Nordics, this position will be based in Copenhagen as they grow their business in the city and continue to take on more exciting projects from a wide range of different industries from logistics to pharmaceuticals you'll have the chance to be exposed to a selection of different challenges. As a company, they pride themselves on a creative approach to any problem and delivering on what they promise. They are also aware of the global challenges and in an effort to help drive this change they want to see, they take an active role in international projects seeking to make these positive changes
With this business strategy in mind, my client is looking for an experienced full-stack BI professional who has worked with Azure during their career. In-depth knowledge is not required for the role, but the desire to learn more is as it becomes more integral to their BI projects.
Alongside chances to develop your skill set, you will also be offered a competitive salary package with accompanying pension and bonuses which would be based upon your knowledge, experience, and what you can bring to the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide quality solutions to clients in a cost and time-effective manner.
- Actively look to aid those around you by supporting other consultants in their development.
- Represent to values of the company to the highest degree.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive full-stack Microsoft Business Intelligence experience.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud systems, or other Cloud platforms.
- Fluency in Danish, both written and spoken.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Actively encouraged development programmes.
- Being part of a company that cares for more than its own well-being.
If this is the type of role or company that is of interest to you, apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org