A leading international logistics company are seeking a Business Information Analyst to join their growing team in Upminster, East London, where your primary focus will be business reporting using Power BI and DAX.
They are offering £25-30k for an ambitious Junior Analyst who has an eye for detail and is keen to accelerate their career in an award-winning, forwards-thinking company.
- You will design and create automated Power BI reports
- You will run and maintain monthly reporting catalogues and identify issues for further examination
- You will run departmental reports and assist with monthly financial reconciliation reporting
- You will analyse and produce comparison data of operational reports
- Experience with Power BI and DAX in a commercial environment
- Understanding of SQL script writing
- Advanced Excel skills including VBA, Pivot Tables, creating Macros
- Strong communication
- Accounting and finance knowledge would be useful but not essential
Please note that this is an office-based position and interviews will be taking place shortly, so please apply ASAP to be considered,
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.