Technical Systems Analyst - Dynamics NAV - Newark, DE - Remote Flex
A Microsoft Dynamics NAV end user in the warehousing sector is seeking a Systems Analyst to assist with an ERP upgrade and provide technical support.
Our client has a highly customized system with various applications interfaced with NAV, and so we are in need of a candidate with NAV integration experience, particularly with API.
This is a nationwide organization within the chemical transportation sector. Their team is rapidly growing in preparation of a major systems upgrade. The company invests heavily in their infrastructure, and puts a focus on employee career development as being crucial to team success.
Your New Role Involves:
- Working with a technical team, including the CIO, ERP Manager, and Microsoft VAR on upgrading their ERP, fully optimizing the system with other proprietary software
- Operate, maintain, develop, and scale customer-facing SaaS systems & applications that are essential to a growing catalog of services
- Work with company stakeholders on gathering requirements and documenting business process
- Develop reports and modifications through the NAV backend and SQL Database
- Assist with other technical projects as needed
What You'll Need:
- Experience with Dynamics NAV, Navision, or D365 Business Central
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Stack technologies
- Functional testing and QA experience
- Agile project background
- Excellent communication skills
This role requires someone with the ability to travel to Wilmington, Delaware as needed but also offers remote flexibility.
Top candidates will be eligible to earn a six figure salary plus benefits and the opportunity to join an organization where you can take your career to the next level!
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!