Head of Finance - Glasgow - £70,000
My client seeks after a well experienced Fully Qualified Account, with experience gained in a medium or large organisation. The position will see you working with my client, a well-established brand led business, with interest here in the UK and overseas.
You will be required to report to the Board of Directors and will be responsible for leading a team covering all aspects of accounting and finance for the UK and Europe. This is the ideal opportunity for an AX experienced accountant who can hit the floor running.
The Role Offers:
- Starting base salary: Up to £70,000 - dependant on experience.
- Vibrant Working Environment
- Friendly Working Culture
- The opportunity to develop and expand your experience within a leading business and reputable brand.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance of accurate financial records.
- Maintenance of robust controls framework.
- Liaising with the bank, auditors and other relevant stakeholders.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for all companies in the group.
- Preparation of profit and loss and balance sheet accounts, as well as, ensuring the company adheres to local country specific regulations.
- Preparation of consolidated group accounts.
- Preparing monthly flash and management accounts for all companies in the group.
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial planning
- Planning & leading regular management reviews with Directors to discuss financial results and advise on stronger operational policies and financial controls.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders and advisors; challenging business reviews and improving processes as well as identifying key risks.
- Taking a lead role in strategic project
For success you will need:
- Dynamics AX experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fully qualified accountant who has experience working in a similar senior role within a medium or large organisation.
- Have strong technical accounting skills, such as, solid financial reporting experience including tax experience, liaising with the bank and dealing with foreign currency.
- Have the ability to see the bigger commercial picture behind the numbers.
- Possess demonstrable experience of working to tight deadlines within a fast paced and pressurised environment.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Emma Short by phone on 0191 300 1884 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 300 1884 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org