CRM Developer - Kansas City, MO
An agricultural company is seeking a permanent, full-time CRM Developer to work in their Kansas City, MO office.
This global agricultural company is well-established in its industry and prides itself on being a safe and reliable brand for its customers. They are well-acquainted with high-volume sales. They are seeking a CRM Developer to join its Product Team and serve as the internal expert on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. In this role, you will be tasked with optimizing Dynamics CRM to fit the needs of the business, as well as taking leadership to meet business, financial, and technology objectives through the development of the CRM system.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and support custom applications on Microsoft Dynamics and integrate third party applications
- Lead efforts for application testing and perform data migration activities
- Integrate existing services into the CRM platform
- Assist end-users with troubleshooting issues and deliver solutions
- Oversee the development of user documentation and manual creation
- Train other members of the IT team on MS Dynamics CRM
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of development experience with Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in C# and .NET
- Agricultural experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven leadership experience
If this role is of interest to you, please contact me by email at email@example.com or call 1-347-783-6710 to find out more!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-783-6710. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!