Senior Business Intelligence Consultant- Aarhus
My client is offering an exciting opportunity to join their ever expanding business as they continue to grow even after continuously hiring for over a year! With certification opportunities, as well as training and workshops, readily available will allow you to show off your skills with qualifications that are in demand by the market at the minute.
Their projects are also 80% Cloud based, giving you the chance to work with the latest technologies and developments. This is also illustrated by their Gold Partner status with multiple Microsoft technologies, proving their capabilities in providing high-quality solutions to their highly respected clients.
In this role you will be expected to engage in customer relations as you work closely with the clients to outline the parameters of the project they seek to undergo, and be confident to push back or suggest a new course of action if there are conflicts between the budget, timescale, and usefulness. As a senior member of the team, you are also expected to take an active part in the Sparing sessions between colleagues, a your extensive experience will be of great use to the less experienced members of the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide high quality solutions to the client base.
- Engage in customer relations and represent the professionalism of the company.
- Aid other members of the team in their professional development.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence platforms.
- Experience in the Constancy channels.
- Knowledge of Azure and/or Power BI is beneficial.
- Fluent in Danish, both spoken and written.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus package.
- Access to the latest developments in Business Intelligence.
- Access to certifications and workshops.
Apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to have your application considered.