Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Consultant / Architect
My client is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. They have about 600 employees across the Nordics who are accompanying their international customers on their path to digital transformation. They have approx 1,500 customers in commercial, public and third sector industries across the Nordics and the world.
At their service desk locations, you can expect a dynamic, international and informal work environment with flexible work schedules and various offers for professional and personal development. Their informal atmosphere and the strong feeling of belonging makes you feel like being part of a great community.
As a Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Consultant / Architect, you will shape customer opportunities and articulate business and technical strategy to customers and internal clients. As a customer facing role, you'll need proven skills in a customer facing position, and will be designing and assuring complex solutions to corporate or public sector organisations.
This role is Copenhagen based.
What you'll do:
* You will be responsible for influencing and shaping Microsoft Azure solutions. To take advantage of this opportunity you will need to be a highly technical individual with solid hands on capability as a Technical Designer, Solution Lead or Architect with the ability to transform and enhance client vision and outcomes into a winning solution.
* Provide qualification of solutions approach and produce engagement documentation for internal and external consumption
* Provide thought leadership for, peers, the Practice, internal clients, our customers and partners
* Provide opportunity-specific Technical Assurance, Quality Assurance, Governance & Customer satisfaction of pre and post sales consultancy engagements
* Responsible for building, maintaining and enhancing Consultancy delivery capability for a specific technical portfolio
* Host customer meetings to understand and articulate technical strategy and business impact for the company and customer
* Maintain an active and engaged technical community across the whole Practice in support of relevant area of expertise
* Has defined authority and accountability for actions and decisions within a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects.
* Leading on the technology solution for RFI, RFP or bid responses delivering creative, engaging bid collateral.
* Ideally you will be a Microsoft Certified Practitioner
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - and be able to communicate effectively with Senior Management, Business Users and Technical staff
* A strong influence, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships with delivery partners and all levels within the organisation
* You must be able to harness talent from across the company to generate solution collateral including reference architecture and high level technology patterns & designs which prioritise customer value
* Working closely with Microsoft Account Team to identity and utilise e-CIF, AMP and other funded initiatives applicable to driving our customers cloud journey.
* Work closely with our Azure Solution Lead and Sales Specialist(s) to help drive cloud migrations, envisioning, and optimisation services to capture margin, as well as provide savings to customers through pre-sales engagements.
Skills: The candidate is familiar in the following base infrastructure concepts within Azure ·
* Azure IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
* Azure Managing Network and Applications
* Azure Logic Apps
* Azure Service Bus
* Azure API Management
* Azure Key Vault concepts
* Azure Resource Management (ARM) templates ·
* Azure Service Fabric or Kubernetes
* Azure Storage Solutions
* Must be familiar with Azure DevOps, execute Agile methodology within the tool