BI Data Insight Analyst (Insurance/Claims) - Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
My client are a leading provider, serving those who insure and self-insure the risks of businesses globally.
To be considered for this role, you must have come from a Insurance or Loss Adjusting background, particularly in a claims or underwriting environment. A minimum of 18 months experience.
- Gather and analyse data to produce actionable market insights
- Conduct analytical experiments in a methodical manner creating a combination of Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Insights to influence operations
- Working with relational databases
- Creating Data Visualisations
- Statistical modelling
- Data mining
- Unstructured data analytics
- Must have a Data Analytics background with experience in research
- Working with opensource data
- Power BI
- Hard working
- Fast Paced
- Team Work & Collaboration
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £35,000 and £45,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Training Programs
- Plus more...
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.