Back End Developer
Fully Remote (London HQ)
Salary: £80,000 + Benefits
We are looking for a Back End Developer to join an exciting and dynamic team. They have witnessed some great success over the last few months and are now growing the business. This role will be fully remote based, with the opportunity to go into the office at east once a month.
* 3+ years of back end development
* Ability to apply industry standard development approaches specifically agile continuous integration, continuous delivery
* Detailed Design, Coding, and Testing (Unit/CIT) of custom controls within an existing product framework
* Support for SIT and system test
* Cross platform compatibility, tools and familiarity with web security, accessibility and internationalization concepts
* Strong written and verbal English language communication skills
Skills & Qualifications
* Ideally someone who has knowledge of Micro-services architectures along with REST API development
* Data serialisation protocols such as JSON, Parquet etc
* Asynchronous service / application development
* Python Flask
* Container technologies such as Docker / Kubernetes
* Agile development practices including the ability to manage source control with Git
* SQL / Database development (i.e. Postgres, SQL Server)
* Experience of Web Services (i.e. REST API's, Nginx etc)
* Microsoft Azure
* Experience of developing in a cloud environment - preferably Microsoft Azure
* Experience with open source technologies e.g. Flask, Pandas
* Knowledge of security CORS, JWT, etc
Is this role of interest to you or do you know someone who fits the description? Please send your CV or theirs to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
London, Oxford, Cambridge, Essex, Azure, Python, SQL, Python Flask, Containers, Kubernetes, Docker, API, Web API