MS Dynamics CRM/365 System Administrator - Jersey City, NJ - $65 - $90k
I am working with a client in the healthcare industry looking to expand their IT team and add a Dynamics CRM System Administrator to their growing team. It's a brand new role based in Jersey City, NJ, that will start off remote and eventually transition into onsite as the situation progresses.
Your role will be focused on managing the daily activities of the CRM and providing continuous support to the organization and their CRM platform from working with internal databases.
Your role will give you a great opportunity to continue growing your Dynamics skills, as well as opportunity to grow long-term within the quickly expanding company.
The role is office based in Jersey City, NJ.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continuously control and overlook all CRM processes to safely resolve any potential arising issues.
- Collaborate with various internal teams for any changes to the CRM database.
- Stay up-to-date with the newest updates on the platform to communicate potential new features or functionalities to the team.
- Identify any potential integration opportunities with various applications with Dynamics CRM.
To be a good fit for the role, you should have the following experience:
- 3+ years working in Dynamics CRM
- Working with Dynamics 365 experience
- 3+ years of relevant system administrative work.
- Strong interpersonal skill to effectively work in a team environment while having larger organizational/time management skill requirements.
Interested in your next career next step? Contact me today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM/365 market, please contact Jens Maansson by phone on 214-432-3316 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365/CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365/CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
214-432-3316 or via email email@example.com