Dynamics AX/365 FO Functional Consultant - $95-105 p/h - Greensboro, NC
My client is currently operating on Dynamics AX 2009 and are upgrading their system to Dynamics 365 for Operations. Their HQ is in Greensboro, North Carolina but also have offices throughout the United States in Florida, Kentucky and Tennessee.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer's business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications to meet the customer's needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and evaluates the customer's business processes against the standard application functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in the use of agile frameworks and the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Is responsible for configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 to achieve the customer's business requirements.
- Facilitates the customer's decision-making process and develops the functional design documents that will drive the development process (if modifications / customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 with a deep understanding of the AX system and Production and Trade and Logistics modules
- Experience in versions 2009 and D365 highly preferred
- Experience supporting complex scoping efforts
- At least 3 years' experience with agile methods and Microsoft's Sure-Step Implementation Methodology
- Understanding of challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
- Full Life Cycle Implementation experience
- Possess skills on how to architect solutions on a functional level
- Clear oral and written communication
If you meet all of the desired qualifications please contact Charlotte Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / 365 F&O jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 F&O candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / 365 F&O jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-710-4928. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.