Azure Senior Security Engineer - REMOTE - $145,000
Our client is looking to fill a Remote, permanent position for an Azure senior security engineer. You will design, engineer, monitor and manage security measures to protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks, while helping to maintain compliance with industry security frameworks.
This company provides systems and solutions to support the achievement of quality measures and care coordination across the entire care continuum, enabling visibility into and effective management of the total cost of care - spanning both inside and outside the office environment.
You will remotely provide expert level architecture and security implementations for our Azure based environment.
- Implementation and Operational Support of the enterprise security and compliance program (HITRUST/ISO27001/SOC2)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in the architecting, engineering, monitoring, and management of cloud security (Azure).
- Act as security team's liaison with development to ensure applications are developed securely utilizing best practices and that remediations are done timely.
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of enterprise SIEM (Splunk)
- Incident Management- monitor, respond, and remediate security incidents.
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of enterprise Endpoint Protection (CrowdStrike)
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of enterprise Vulnerability Management (Nessus)
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of enterprise Privileged Access Control (CyberArk)
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of Firewalls & WAF (Palo Alto, NetScaler, Imperva Incapsula)
6+ years' experience in information security experience meeting at least 3 of the following:
- 6+ years expert experience in implementing Azure security
- 6+ years intermediate to expert level development experience and SecDevOps practices
- 6+ years expert level experience in Endpoint Protection
- 6+ years expert level experience in Vulnerability Management (Nessus)
- 6+ years expert level experience in Network and System Security (Palo Alto Firewalls, NetScaler or Imperva WAF, VPNs, Data Encryption, Access Control)
- 6+ years expert level experience in Splunk and SIEM
- 6+ years expert level experience in security forensics, investigation, response, and remediation
- 6+ years expert level experience in implementing and operationalizing an enterprise security program (HITRUST/SOC2/ISO27001)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted by phone at 704-422-8460 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.