My client is looking to expand their small BI team with a number of high quality professionals who will be able to assist them as they acquire more projects in and around Aalborg. They pride themselves on approaching the consultancy market in a different way to others in the Danish market. Their promise to keep set teams on a project is not only a pledge of stability to their clients, but also to you as a consultant as you are able to be invested in a projects and its development. If stability is a key factor in you meaning a move, then you can do little better than my client who are proud to hold a AAA credit rating, meaning that their financial making will allow job security as well as continuing their period of growth.
The perfect candidate would have 2+ Years of Microsoft Business Intelligence experience, working with the full stack. Additionally, experience using Azure platforms and Power BI will be beneficial for your application. Beyond the technical competences, they are looking for someone who has a strong passion for Business Intelligence who will gel well in a team who love the technologies that it encompasses.
Despite currently being a small team, you will be able to spar with your colleagues to help develop each others skills and provide the best solutions to the clients who you will work closely with. Being in this small team will also give you more influence as the company grows and more senior positions begin to open up.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide high quality solutions to the client base.
- Maintain the culture and unique approach my client is proud of.
- Work with colleagues to help develop each others skill set.
Skills & Qualifications
- +2 Years Microsoft Business Intelligence Experience
- Experience using Power BI and/or Azure platforms
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Salary up to 50,000DKK, dependant on experience
- Encouraged development of personal experience
- Joining a rapidly growing company
Apply below for if you are interested in this position, or email me at email@example.com