Senior Ember Developer - Princeton, NJ
Looking for a qualified Senior Deveoper with with extensive Ember experince who wil be in charge of developing and testing the user interfaces for new software solutions and new versions of existing software solutions in the digital solutions while leading and participating in the creation and maintenance of front end web development standards and best practices.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software of complex software applications.
- Perform maintenance on existing software products and contribute knowledge of business applications.
- Contribute as necessary to the development of all project artifacts throughout the system development life cycle.
- Write SQL queries and analyze existing queries for performance tuning.
- Work closely with the UX Designers to implement a specified UI design within the constraints of the technical solution and work to find compromises when desired designs cannot be achieved.
- Field technical questions from other developers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
- Build and maintain internal tools to streamline the software development process and enhance productivity.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams to launch new products, features, and services on time and within budget.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a creative or technical field. Graduate degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience in using Ember JS to build enterprise‐level, multi-client/tenant web sites, experience with Drupal content management system is a plus but not required.
- 3 years of experience working with 3 or more of :React, Vue, Bootstrap, Angular, Node, Backbone, Adobe Experience Manager, Wordpress, Drupal, PHP, Java
- Experience with RESTful web services design and development.
- Experience with AWS Services.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph at 704-247-5568