Our client is looking to fill a full-time, permanent position for a senior software developer. Candidates must have recent and sustained professional experience developing and maintaining software within a Microsoft technical environment. The work will be mostly remote, however ideally looking for candidates in proximity to the Roswell, GA area.
This industry is devoted to developing state-of-the-art, innovative and creative software solutions that build strength, increase productivity, and provide a more competitive edge for their valued customers. The strength lies in their unique ability to efficiently and effectively respond to their customers' needs, having a direct impact on the success of their businesses.
To be a good fit for this role you will have the following skills:
- Team player who's able to work in a tightly integrated development group.
- Able to offer and accept constructive criticism on style and methodology.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to work remotely and still collaborate with other team members.
- Able to deliver quality software to solve customer needs.
- Passion for writing software and expanding skill set to include new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework and web methodologies and technologies.
- Proficient in C# and/or Visual Basic .NET.
- Microsoft Azure experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and good design patterns.
- Familiarity with relational or document databases.
- Desire to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated unit tests is a plus.
- Past experience with code repositories. (Git, TFS, Subversion, etc…)
- Work with stakeholders, product owner, and development team members to implement application designs using software development best practices.
- Work with the development team to build out new applications and maintain existing code base.
- Offer technical solutions for simple to complex business problems.
- Follow SCRUM best practices along with other team members.
- Support other development team members to help deliver value to customers.
- Work with QA, support, and engineering staff to ensure stable and reliable deployments and software.
- Review code of other team members.
- Help maintain and improve code quality and organization.
- Document software functionality.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted by phone at 704-422-8460 or by email at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.