Financial Consultant - Dynamics NAV/BC - Remote
Contract opportunity to work with a growing Microsoft Partner, you will be responsible for working with their Business Central clients and advising them on their business application decisions and accounting systems. This role pays $40-45/hr dependent on experience.
- Advising clients with how to improve accounting practices
- Preparing year-end financial statements and analyzing financial data
- Advising the finance department on regulatory compliance issues
- Observing and guide clients regarding compliance with federal laws
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Understanding of functional capabilities of NAV 2018 and Business Central
- Up to date knowledge of tax laws and financial requirements
- 5+ years of accounting and finance experience
Preferred but not required:
- Experience working with a Microsoft Partner
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted at (347) 783-6552. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Dynamics NAV // MS NAV // Microsoft NAV // NAV Dynamics // NAV // Functional // Functional Consultant/