Calling all Senior .Net Developers seeking a new challenge…
My client requires a Senior .Net Developer to join their team in Stockholm. To be part of this team you need to be passionate, driven and hard working. It's the reason their current team work so well!
They are in the health-care industry and develop ground breaking software that changes the lives of 1000's of people every day.
They're the global leaders in what they do, thanks to their amazing team behind the making of their software!
What a typical developers roles look like:
- Enhancing their flagship scientific software with ever more features in a slick UI and even slicker underlying code.
- Writing test cases for your own code and enough manual testing to ensure it's done when you say it's done!
- Taking part in discussions on the future of the product and market.
- Collaborating with teams regarding implementation details, process improvements and collaboration efforts.
As you can see, you have a lot of control over your day to day tasks and a huge influence on how you work and what you're working on!
Anyone who joins the team has a voice and can have a direct impact on the result of what they're creating, which is something extremely sought after and life changing!
- Several years development in C# and .NET
- Appreciation for and ability to produce clean, effective, well-designed, and well-tested code
- The ability to work effectively from the definition of a problem, and to come up with clean, timely, supportable, and occasionally breathtakingly elegant solutions to problems
- Deep database experience, with either SQL or NoSQL databases
- TDD experience
- Expertise in writing unit tests
- A strong data security background
- A keen design sense and the HTML and CSS skills to back it up
- Expertise working with search engines, e.g. Azure Search, Elastic Search or Solr
- A strong background in Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Git mastery
- You can give (and take) a good code review
- Experience with Business Intelligence, data visualization, data warehouses, data mining, Snowflake, Hadoop
- Experience with containerization technologies, e.g. Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
- Experience with blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- A sense of humour, love for programming, and appreciation for working together with a diverse set of people to solve interesting and challenging problems
Working for this company and in this role means:
- They're global leaders in their field, this means being the global leader in your field
- Working on cool and creative projects
- Developing and implementing a ground breaking, life changing software!
- Helping people understand human behaviour
- Working in an open office space
- Most modern and up to date tech stack
- A generous salary potential and benefit scheme
- Room for progression within the company
We take your data privacy very seriously, your CV will not be sent to the company itself without your permission. Send over your CV for a fully confidential review and to find out more!
Email: email@example.com with questions and apply within!