DevOps Manager/Sr. Engineer-- Remote-- $130,000
You will work within the DevOps team for an award-winning sports technology platform. The company works to deliver tools and apps that give sports providers the ability to manage registrations, memberships, access resources, provide coaching and more.
You will work closely with the DevOps Architect, the development and QA teams to set up the release and deployment pipelines using Github actions, Octopus Deploy, Kubernetes, Terraform and other supporting infrastructure (SQL, Mongo, Redis etc.)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and supporting the Clubspark cloud infrastructure in dev, test and production environments
- Building monitoring dashboards and alerts to allow you to identify and fix issues (in advance of them impacting the customers).
- Participating in key architectural conversations to ensure applications are built to be scalable.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Ability to see the big picture - understand what business is trying to achieve and the business processes the company is using whilst at the same time you are comfortable and capable to deep dive into the specifics to ensure the technology solutions meet the business needs
- Credible communicator and a great team player - effective communication and collaboration with internal teams will be essential to your success
- Extensive knowledge of CI/CD best practices and configuration
- Experience configuring Github actions/TeamCity / Jenkins / Azure DevOps etc
- Practical knowledge of working in Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience with source code repositories
- Experience working with Kubernetes / Docker
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Terraform or Ancible)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like AppInsights, Graphana, Prometheus
- Great if you also have experience with: Integrating Jira / GitHub / Slack / etc
- Understanding of Code quality and test coverage tools
If interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (704) 247- 5570.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (704) 247-5570. Please see www.nigelfrank.com
Microsoft Recruitment | Microsoft Careers & Jobs | Nigel Frank
Head Office Contacts. USA: Frank Recruitment Group Inc, 21st Floor, 110 William Street, New York City, New York, USA, NY 10038 | Tel: +1 212-731-8242 UK: Nigel Frank International, The St. Nicholas Building, St. Nicholas Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1RF | Tel: +44 191 230 1883 Singapore: Frank Recruitment Group Private Ltd, 15th Floor, Royal One Philip, 1 Philip Street, Singapore, 048692 ...
for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.