A rapidly growing global data consultancy are seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant to join their UK office in Milton Keynes, to lead on the delivery of cutting-edge solutions to clients across multiple industries.
In the current climate you will spend your time between home and the office in Milton Keynes, and once normality resumes, you will be expected to travel to client site UK-wide 3-4 days per week, so you must be comfortable with regular travel.
They are technology-agnostic , and pride themselves on developing tailor-made data-driven solutions to suit the specific needs of their clients, working across multiple technology platforms. They provide solutions across a number of disciplines, including data engineering, data visualisation, data science and cloud architecture.
As a Senior Consultant, you will provide both strategic and technical leadership on projects spanning these core areas, from gathering requirements and mapping project timelines, through to leading a team of consultants to develop and deliver end-to-end solutions.
As such, they are looking for a professional with experience in data and solutions architecture, who enjoys being technically hands-on as well as providing team leadership and fostering a collaborative working environment.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a driven individual to leverage their technical expertise across multiple disciplines, to help this consultancy pave the way in delivering best-in-class solutions.
- Strong development experience in a database environment - SQL Server, Snowflake etc.
- Experience in a cloud-based environment - AWS, Azure
- Experience with a data visualisation tool - Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire, Qlik etc.
- Development experience with at least one ETL tool - SSIS, Talend, Informatica, Matillion
- Data Warehouse modelling experience - e.g. Kimball, Star Schemas
- Leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication
- Salary of £60,000 to £75,000 depending upon experience
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.