Looking for a career change? As a Senior IT Technician with this growing MSP, you get to provide onsite and remote IT support to people that have put their trust in us to resolve and troubleshoot the technical difficulties they face.
A typical day might have you shepherding and mentoring a coworker, cross-training them on security best practices with Microsoft 365 and Azure, and documenting the process so that the whole team is consistent and successful. Or you might be meeting with the decision makers of a local business to review their goals and objectives. This is where your love and giftedness for helping people with their technology comes into play. You will listen and consider their needs, research and vet solutions, consult with the client to determine the best fit, and work with our team on implementation. Additionally, you will be participating in or leading larger IT projects and will often be a resource for our in-house teams. With your assistance, our clients will receive faster responses and better solutions to their needs, and our whole team will shine.
The ideal Senior IT Technician candidate will be an enthusiastic, tenacious and confident professional with a high aptitude for systems engineering and Windows servers and desktops, and strong trouble-shooting skills. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused with demonstrated empathy and emotional intelligence in serving clients, with the natural ability to speak in layman's terms that both edify and disarm client staff in each interaction.
- Technical resolution mindset that is focused to practical solutions and implementations for the client versus perfectionist mentality
- 2+ years of Information Technology experience with Windows Server
- Knowledge and experience with cybersecurity best practices
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure Cloud Services
- Experience maintaining Backups and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Proficiency with remote monitoring tools and work order systems
- Scripting / Programming experience, especially PowerShell
Offering benefits, independence, and competitive compensation!
If this opportunity sounds like your next position, please give Kelly a call at 980-259-7962 or email email@example.com.