Data Architect Job Description
A great opportunity to join one of the UK's top Data consultancies as they increase their footprint across the UK. This is a great opportunity to join this emerging brand as they grow, as with any company growth there comes progression opportunities and the chance to further develop your skills. You will have an inside look into a range of FTSE companies, working closely with their internal teams to understand business needs an implement enterprise level solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
As this role is based on client site you will working closely with internal stakeholders to provide the most efficient Data Architecture solutions while also advising on best practice and consulting further on the technical solution. You will be working with stakeholders of all organizational seniority, so it is important that you are a confident communicator and you are well versed in presenting to non-technical stakeholders.
As the team tries to avoid micromanagement you will be tasked with making sure that the solution and its delivery are held within contract standards and timelines.
- Delivering modern Data Architecture Solutions
- Translating business requirements into detailed design and architecture to meet business needs.
- Delivering both on prem and cloud architecture solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
This is by no means a definitive list but if you have industry experience with any of the listed technologies please feel free to apply.
- Data Processing and Modelling
- Azure, GCP or AWS
- Strong SQL experience
- Azure Service Bus, Mule ESB, Talend, Apache
Package & Benefits
- A salary of up to 80k for the right fit
- Performance Bonus
- Access to training tools, user groups
- A dedicated learning and development coach to help you progress your career.
For more information about the role contact Greg Jackson at Nigel Frank (0191 243 5459) or email me(firstname.lastname@example.org).