Dynamics NAV Sr. Business Analyst - $120k - Montreal, QC
If you are eager to work on D365 Business Central projects with a Microsoft Partner this could be the perfect role for you. This large Microsoft Dynamics partner is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to aid in their implementation process with customers in Montreal, QC. English and French written and spoken fluency is required.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Candidates must have strong experience with either NAV or Business Central
- Be able to work closely with customers to analyze their business needs and conduct GAAP analysis
- Answer detailed questions and make recommendations based on business operations and processes
- Strong background in either accounting/finance or manufacturing is preferred
- Must be fluent in English and French
- Salary: $100,000-120,000
- Insurance coverage
- 3 weeks PTO
- Remote flexibility
- Public/Government holidays
- Annual bonus opportunities
To apply, please contact Michael Edson at (347) 783 - 6867 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on (347) 783- 6867. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.