Dynamics 365 F&O Business Systems Analyst - Irvine - $125,000 + bonus
Our client is a rapidly growing and well-known brand of purpose-built apparel, footwear and gear. With offices around the globe, this company works directly with end users to create products that exceed rigorous standards and has allowed the brand to establish a reputation for innovation and authenticity and become the premier choice for those who always have to be ready.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join this rapidly growing team who will lead efforts to implement and support information technology solutions for business-critical processes, while acting as a liaison for the Information Technology team with both internal and external business partners.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Oversees the development of specifications related to changes in the business functions or new functionality
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Participates in the definition, implementation and distribution of operating procedures
- Holds design review sessions with cross-functional team members to review requirements
- Coordinates and executes user acceptance testing sessions
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates financial processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training accounting and finance teams to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Gathers important data necessary for troubleshooting
- Obtains sign off of functional specification(s) from all cross functional project team members
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for project engagements
- Interacts with the Business community and IT resources to identify required changes
- Performs systems analyst activities and makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency
- Reviews all user documentation. Monitors testing.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on, escalated and resolved in a timely manner
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Manages resources in accordance with project schedules
- Consistently delivers high-quality services
You will be a great fit for the role with the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience supporting IT projects and application, preferably Retail and eCommerce applications
- **Digital Projects experience is a must for this position.**
- Significant experience drafting, developing and implementing core business processes
- Ability to draft operations reports to satisfy the data and analytical needs across all Omni-channel functions
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes; this applies to both technical issues and process issues
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to coordinate and work effectively with other specialists
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and to manage and resolve conflicts
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, ability to understand and explain issues to colleagues and users from both a technical and a business functional point of view. Ability to communicate goals and objectives to team members, ability to communicate and to write effectively
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining an overall project perspective
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365, Magento and Lightspeed Retail preferred
- Travel as needed
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Basic Disability
Client is looking to schedule interviews immediately, so please don't hesitate to reach out.
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics 365/AX field, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 347 783 6572 ext 6572