Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading Microsoft Partner who offer leading cutting edge technical consulting, design, build, and migration services to their customers to maximise their utilisation in new Microsoft technologies.
As a crucial partner within the Azure space due to their tight working relationship with Microsoft, this Microsoft Partner are considered an expert within their field and have proven results of providing full solutions within a full range of infrastructure disciplines and Microsoft Technologies including Azure, Microsoft's Cloud platform.
Due to exceptional growth and a further strategy to expand over the next two years, this well renowned Microsoft Partner are now looking for a Solution Architect to join the team. As a Solution Architect your role will involve supporting the Delivery Director to ensure technical solutions are robust, commercially viable and fully meet the customer's requirements.
- Opportunity to gain highly accredited certifications in Microsoft technologies specific to your role as an Azure Engineer
- Strong focus on cross-selling and an opportunity to learn new skills and technologies to expand skillset and stay up to date with market
- A real chance to be promoted within a short space of time and move into a lead role
- Work with bespoke Azure Sentinel and Bastion once the product has been fully developed
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involvement in initial customer engagements to shape customer technical strategy and requirements
- Own the full technical solution required to meet a customer's specification, liaising proactively with colleagues and external partners in order to deliver technically elegant, feasible and commercially viable solutions
- Construct a detailed cost model to support the implementation and ongoing delivery of the solution
- Take the technical lead in the presentation of technical and commercial solutions to a customer, in collaboration with the sales team
- A good understanding of Microsoft Cloud Platform including, services, security and capabilities
- The ability to articulate technical solutions to senior business stakeholders
- Broad knowledge across a wide range of IT technology, including operating systems, security, server hardware, virtualisation technology, cloud delivery platforms, management platforms, storage technologies, networks WAN and LAN
- At least two years in a customer facing role, delivering and supporting technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/