A boutique data consultancy who have been a long-term advocate of DataOps with their clients are currently seeking a Data Engineer with DevOps/DataOps experience to join their team as they look to grow in response to project wins and company investment.
You'll be a skilled Data Engineer with strong Data Pipeline design experience, with demonstrable experience of applying DevOps/DataOps approaches to your projects. You'll also have worked with Microservices within an Azure Cloud environment. You'll be a strong advocate of DataOps, applying this approach and evangelising this with your clients.
The role is predominantly home-based/remote, but visits to the company's London HQ will be required for company/clients as and when required. With that in mind, candidates need to be comfortable with this requirement if applying.
Role & Responsibilities
- Data Engineering Design/Development
- Client Engagement, including workshops in applying DataOps
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience MS SQL Server and ideally MS Azure SQL DW/Synapse Analytics and ETL Data Pipeline design/Development
- Demonstrable experience in DevOps/DataOps approach (agile continuous integration, continuous delivery)
- Docker/Kubernetes Containerisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Starting Salary of £55,000
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Support towards relevant Certifications
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7552 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/