We are currently sourcing pragmatic and creative individuals focused on the Microsoft stack to a product development company based in Malmo.
In the midst of a large expansive phase they are looking to hold face to face/remote interviews over the upcoming weeks as they strive towards building and maintaining a world class R&D department throughout the next couple of years. Being the market leaders across the Nordics, mixed with a strong financial injection, places this company in a desirable position to penetrate the wider Europe market, scaling on a global level.
- 5+ years hands on experience utilizing Microsoft technologies (.NET/C#, .NET Core, Visual Studio, SQL.)
- You set yourself to a high standard regarding the quality and readability of your code.
- Desire to learn new techniques and remain at the forefront.
- Experience migrating from a monolith using Microservices architecture would be a plus.
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment where sharing knowledge is key.
About the client
- Market leaders in their sector, making a strong impact on health/the environment.
- Looking to penetrate the global market.
- Recently hired a new Senior Manager with the sole goal of constructing a world class R&D department.
- Large competence across the team, strong knowledge sharing culture.
- Place huge emphasis on the personal development of their employees.
- Budget for personal development (training, certifications, conferences)
- Wellbeing allowance/gym card.
- Generous pension plan.
- Structured path for internal progression.
If you would like to hear more details about this specific opportunity or others on the market today, apply today or feel free to reach out at the details below!
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - +46 8 502 425 42