I'm working with a well-established, leading technology organization in Connecticut, who is actively looking to hire an experienced D365 CRM Developer to join their growing team. If you possess hands-on experience with data conversion, business analysis, technical writing, customization & configuration, and quality assurance- this might be the position for you!
Not located in Connecticut? This organization will be offering a relocation allowance!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working on new CRM implementations and integrations
- Collaborating with software development staff, system analysts, and project managers throughout multiple project life cycles
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Configuring and customizing CRM to meet business requirements
- Performing deployments and quality assurances of systems and products
- Writing and updating product documentation, test cases, and producing training materials
To be successful in this role you will need experience:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience
- Designing and implementing high-quality CRM applications and platform solutions
- Working with internal customers to analyze business requirements and define functional specifications
- Developing robust design and functionality
- Designing integration solutions
- Performing software improvements and upgrades
- Performing code deployments and releases
- Working with a team to accurately forecast timing and efforts of work
- Completing all tasks with a focus on quality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- 5+ years of developing CRM systems
- 5+ years in OO programming
- 5+ years Java Script and HTML scripting tools
- 2+ years of SQL programming experience
- Experience with agile software development techniques
- Experience presenting technical content
- CRM certification preferred
In return for a highly skilled D365 CE Developer with a passion for problem-solving this client is offering a highly competitive compensation & benefits package, the opportunity to work with the latest & greatest emerging technologies, and unparalleled career development.
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity in greater detail or looking to take your next career step within the Dynamics CRM market, contact me today! Email your updated resume to Amanda Powell, at email@example.com, or call me directly at (347) 783-6640- I look forward to hearing from you.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted at (347) 783-6640. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.