Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant- Copenhagen
- Have you spent the past few years working with CRM at a technical level?
- Have you been helping your team develop but are yet to be rewarded for your efforts?
- Looking to move to a more prestigious company in the Danish market?
My client is looking for the best the market has to offer as their business grows with thanks to their Gold Partner status with Microsoft and high-quality solutions produced for their customer base.
The ideal candidate will have worked with Dynamics 365 for a number of years in the consultancy channel on a number of projects where they have been able to work with some of the deeper, more intricate parts of the technology. Additionally, they would like someone with experience using coding languages such as C#, .NET, and TypeScript as well as knowing the ecosystems and infrastructure of the Power Platforms.
Beyond the technical requirements, they are seeking someone with the experience of leading workshops, both remotely and face to face in order for them to help develop the skills of colleagues and their customers on the solutions being provided.
As a company, they have a brilliant reputation in the market, with offices across the country and an award-winning work-life balance which allows their consultants to thrive both personally and professionally.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Previous consultancy experience
- Dynamics 365 certifications highly desired
- Fluent in speaking and understanding Danish
- Extremely competitive salary based on personal qualifications.
- One of the best working environments in Denmark!
- Professional advancement as the company continues to grow
If you would like to know more apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively if you know a colleague that would be interested in the position feel free to pass on my details.