Collaboration Engineer - Chicago, Illinois Area
We're currently working with a client that is looking to bring in an experienced Collaboration Engineer with extensive Microsoft experience. This candidate will focus on consulting and implementation of Microsoft communication applications including Teams/Skype for Business Server with Enterprise Voice. These applications may be on premises or in Office 365. This individual will also consult and implement peripheral IT applications, such as compliance (Microsoft's Office 365 EMS suite with MDM and Intune/Windows Endpoint Manager), Security (Azure DLP/AIP, Advanced Threat Protection solutions), and Azure Infrastructure as a Service projects.
The candidate will possess technical and consulting skills, including:
- Have Microsoft server administration background (AD, security, Exchange, etc.
- Have implemented collaboration tools including:
- Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business
- Microsoft Teams
- Video and mobility
- Office 365 services including Azure AD Connect, Intune, Azure AIP and DLP
- Experience in migrating from Exchange on-premises to Office 365 or Office 365 Tenant to Tenant using native and 3rd party tools
- External client consulting experience of at least two years
- PTO- 3 weeks
- Remote with 25% travel
- Full Medical and Dental benefits
- Flexible hours
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft jobs that are available I can be contacted on 214-447-1428. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!