Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Consultant - Charlotte, NC - $105-115 p/h
A large manufacturing company is currently in the beginning phases of a multi-site Dynamics 365 F&O implementation are looking for an experienced D365FO Finance Consultant to join their team and project. The contract is set for 9 months with the likelihood to extend up to 12 months. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work directly with the customer and target their needs from a business perspective and help architect and configure a solution within the Dynamics 365 application that not only fits the businesses need, but also add value to the business and streamline current processes to meet demand and company requirements.
Applicants for this position will oversee all Financial aspects the implementation of Dynamics 365 F&O starting from the business requirements stage. You will be responsible for meeting with the stakeholders and users of the system to identify what their current process is, identify what the D365 system can do out of the box to fit those needs and what customizations will be needed to fit the business requirements. You will also collaborate with stakeholders about ongoing processes and progress, and do the full configuration of the Financial modules to fit the business needs.
This position requires a candidate that has the ability to be both hands on in explanation of the application and the ability to look at a project from a bigger picture from a business standpoint.
- At least 5 years' experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O (AX) ERP
- At least 4 years' experience in Finance modules (AP, AR, GL, Cash & Banking, Budgeting etc.)
- Ability to lead a complex project on time and on budget
- Hands on experience with Dynamics configuration, execution, process and capabilities.
- Full Life cycle implementation of Dynamics 365 F&O is mandatory
- At least 3 years' experience with agile methods and Microsoft's Sure-Step Implementation Methodology
- Experience implementing Project Accounting is a plus
- The ability to effectively communicate and facilitate meeting with the Senior Management
- A broad and deep understanding of the Dynamics 365 F&O system with experience architecting a solution based on the business requirements set forth
If you meet the requirements above please reach out to Charlotte Bates at email@example.com or call at 718-710-4928.