Functional Consultant - Dynamics NAV - New Jersey/Remote - $70-75k - Great Work/Life Balance.
A forward thinking, well-established Microsoft Partner is seeking a focused and driven Dynamics NAV/Business Central Consultant to lead implementation projects for new customers.
This role requires someone who is comfortable in a customer facing role preferably with a background in handling both NAV and D365 Business Central projects for a Microsoft Partner. This client needs someone who has experience implementing the finance and production modules within the manufacturing and distribution industry.
- Act as the subject matter expert for NAV/Business Central on new client implementations
- Work alongside customer stakeholders in understanding their business needs and designing a system that fits these requirements
- Support customers on systems functionality
- Help integrate other applications including: Jet Reports, Power Bi, and WMS add-ons
- Train and support key users
- Expertise with Dynamics NAV and/or D365 Business Central
- NAV or BC implementation experience
- Experience working in the Microsoft Partner channel preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of finance, production, and distribution modules within NAV
- Experience with EDI or Warehouse Management Systems add-ons preferred
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Working with our client provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth and maintains flexible working hours. This is the perfect position if you are looking to work on a variety of projects with other driven and creative, out of the box thinkers. This permanent role offers a salary of $70,000-75,000 based on experience.
If this seems like the right role for you, please email your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-270-8876 to be considered for this exciting opportunity.