If you possess hands-on experience with Dynamics CE entities, workflows, configuration (including UI), custom development, data integration, and solutions management this may be the right position for you! I'm working with a market leading, advanced technology, organization based in North Carolina who is actively looking to hire an experienced D365 CE Developer to join their growing IT team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the Dynamics CE solutions
- Working with stakeholders and teams on modules, specifications, and features
- Collaborating with end users to develop business requirements, and building technical solutions to meet those requirements
- Defining and developing user interfaces and functional specifications
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible, and that appropriate design patterns are being followed
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 3+ years of direct experience working in Dynamics CE, including full SDLC
- Experience across the entire Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI is a plus)
- Experience using Visual Studio, C# .NET, Azure DevOps source control
- Strong Knowledge of Dynamics Security
- Experience with D365 CE mobile platform
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Experience creating technical specifications and user documentation
- Experience with Azure integration technologies, such as Data Factory and SSIS
- Experience with Unified Interface and CDS implementation
- Migration experience with tools such as SSIS, Scribe, Kingsway Soft, and iPaaS software
- Knowledge of the O365 platform, as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CE solutions
- SharePoint 2016 knowledge
- Experience implementing D365 Power Apps Portals
In return for a highly-skilled D365 CE Developer with a passion for problem-solving this client is offering a highly competitive compensation & benefits package, the opportunity to work with the latest & greatest emerging technologies, and unparalleled career development.
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity in greater detail, or looking to take your next career step within the Dynamics CRM market, contact me today! Email your updated resume to Amanda Powell, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me directly at (347) 783-6640- I look forward to hearing from you.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted at (347) 783-6640. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.