Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO Data Architect - $105-$115 p/h - Charleston, SC
A top Pharmaceutical client of ours in Charleston, SC is currently in the beginning phases of their D365 implementation and are in need of an experienced Data Architect to join their implementation for a 9 month contract with a very chance to extend to over a year.
- Collaborate with Business Process Owners and Product Owners for requirements and testing. Develop, validate and execute complex data sourcing and transformation
- Clean, transform and model data for consumption through self-service tools such as Power BI and the Power Platform.
- Combine data from different sources into a unified company-wide data model
- Recommend improvements to BI related business and technology processes. Provide technical guidance and serve as a mentor to other team members
- Document and maintain architectural design, technical configuration and mapping. Document and maintain best practices, standards, and processes for managing the BI/DW systems and services.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong working knowledge and experience in of Dynamics 365 F&O data architecture.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science (or other applicable field) with at least 5 years' of related work experience. Advanced, hands-on knowledge of business intelligence solutions (data warehousing, integration, modeling, analysis)
- Experience with the Azure suite (data lake, data factory, SQL data warehouse, etc.). Advanced knowledge of data ETL tools and methods (TimeXtender, Kingsway, logic apps, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Power BI architecture and modeling
- Experience working in an Agile or SCRUM environment. Interacts well with others and has the ability work as part of a cross-functional team
Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams. Must be a highly motivated, self-starter and capable of taking charge to produce results with minimal direction.
If you are interested in this position and meet all of the qualifications above, please contact Charlotte Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-710-4928.