As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a key part of software development teams and responsible for software/platform infrastructure deployment. You'll work closely with fellow engineers to set up development environments and build virtual servers. You will be empowered to make effective decisions and take accountability for projects at the core of the company, and manage patching and updates while maintaining a high availability environment.
You will be responsible for implementing, supporting, and configuring clients' business application environments. You will study operations, including designing, developing, and installing software solutions, as well as supporting and managing the technical tasks for the development teams. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and deploying tools to automate the management of systems and services.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of DevOps / IT infrastructure experience
- At least 2 years of experience within the Azure ecosystems
- At least 2 years of experience utilizing CI/CD tools including Jenkins, or similar
- Experience in Windows Server and Linux environments
- Experience configuring and maintaining network and system firewalls
- Experience creating, deploying, and maintaining Docker containers and images
- Extensive knowledge of internet architectures, including DNS, routing, firewalls and VPN
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate design concepts through documentation and diagrams
- Basic understanding of SQL Server or equivalent enterprise database platforms
- Familiarity with IIS web server platforms
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including LAN, WAN, and IP subnets
- Experience utilizing Atlassian products, such as Confluence and Jira
- Working knowledge of source control (Git, SVN, TFS, etc.) and build tools (ANT, Maven, Gradle)
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive salaries with bonus potential
- Three (3) weeks paid vacation
- 40 days of paid sick time
- 401(k) with employer match
- Ongoing education and training reimbursement
- Your choice of computer (PC or Mac)
- Premium health-care insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Employer-paid group long-term disability and group life insurance
***Please send your resume to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.