We are seeking Mid Azure Software Engineers with 5+ years of Microsoft .Net experience, including 2+ years developing native cloud solutions in Azure. This is a hands-on development role requiring a strong passion for building great software with a growing Engineering team. You will be working in an Agile SAFe environment so a commitment to collaborative teamwork is essential.
- Participate in all phases of our Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Code complex modules, including design and review activities.
- Translate requirements into high-quality, testable, scalable software.
- Identify performance issues and bugs, and devise solutions to these issues.
- Participate in team code reviews and design discussions.
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS (all are mandatory)
- 2+ years of developing services in Azure
- Experience building solutions using at least one of the following: Azure Event Hub, Azure Logic Apps or Azure Functions
- Expert level proficiency in C# and Microsoft .NET
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high-volume REST APIs
- Azure API management
- Experience working in a mature Agile environment
DESIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Relational database experience including schema design, writing SQL queries, and SQL tuning concepts.
- Familiarity with design and architectural patterns to build scalable, maintainable, and testable software.
- Understanding of software security and best practices.
- Azure DevOps experience is a plus
Benefits: Growth Opportunity* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Bonus incentives, etc.
***Please send your resume to email@example.com / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.***
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.