Software Test Manager | Cheshire | £50,000-£60,000 (Base)+ Package
I have partnered with a Global Organisation in the Banking and Financial Services space who are looking to supplement their existing Software Testing function by hiring an experienced Test Manager.
Based out of their office in Cheshire, the role will see you operate across the full spectrum of the E2E Software Testing lifecycle, carrying out some of the following responsibilities:
- Owning the E2E Software Testing strategy for the business area, including liaising with stakeholders (technical and non-technical) and then implementing that strategy.
- Manage a portfolio of projects (between 6-9).
- Facilitate an E2E Software Testing process in line with TDD and BDD principles.
- Drive the use of Agile methods to facilitate a more impactful Software Testing strategy.
- Manage a team of Software Test Engineers (4-6).
Ultimately, you will be expected to contribute to an existing culture by bringing new ideas and strategies to the table, helping this business continue its 'best in class' mantra for their Software Testing division.
In order to be considered for the role, you need to demonstrate some (not necessarily all) of the following:
- Proven experience of Portfolio Test Management and/or Programme Test Management.
- Strong technical skillset with a background working as a Software Test Engineer in a hands on capacity.
- Excellent working knowledge of DevOps processes, CI/CD and Agile methods.
- Proven knowledge and experience with both TDD and BDD.
- Proven stakeholder-facing skills, including commercial experience dealing with both technical and business-facing stakeholders across the full development lifecycle.
- Some form of Software Testing accreditation (e.g. ISEB or ISTQB).
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Competitive base salary ranging from £50,000-£60,000 per annum.
- Non-contributory pension (10% employer contribution).
- Discretionary annual bonus (usually 10-20%).
- Private medical cover and life assurance.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus public holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home working opportunities - note that this role is 100% remote during the on-going COVID pandemic (expect to get 2/3 days' home working post-COVID).
So if you like the sound of this role and would like to find out more information then reach out. I can be contacted via the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0191 338 7540
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.