Dynamics CRM Developer - Los Angeles, CA
A client of mine based in Los Angeles, CA, is looking to hire a permanent Dynamics CRM Developer to help support their systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dynamics CRM platform solution design, development, or maintenance.
- Collaborating with all levels of the organizing.
- Continuously document any processes and policies.
- End-user collaboration for developing business requirements to provide technical solutions for these.
To be a good fit for the role, you should have the following experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of Dynamics CRM direct experience.
- Minimum 1+ years in a Dynamics Developer role.
- PowerApps experience.
- Experience in Visual Studio, C# .NET, Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Working with Azure is desired.
Interested in your next career next step? Contact me today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM/365 market, please contact Jens Maansson by phone on 214-432-3316 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365/CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365/CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
214-432-3316 or via email email@example.com