Senior Azure Cloud Architect- Remote- $100,000 - $150,000
You will work remotely for an IT professional/ managed services provider and Gold Microsoft Cloud Partner that serves various industries across the United States. The company specializes in cloud-based IT needs and provides professional and managed services, as well as cloud consulting.
You will work remotely to design, plan and migrate deployments of customer on-premise data center/ applications to Microsoft Azure. You will also develop cloud automation that is specifically tailored to the needs of the customers. Must be proficient in architecting, planning and implementing complex Azure Tenant schemas that use multiple workloads.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gather, review, and validate network requirements, VNETs, and network security groups
- Deploy and configure network and firewall configurations
- Create detailed project plans and present for customer approval
- Configure and Deploy Microsoft System Center into the environment
- Troubleshoot VMware ESX, Windows Server, Active Directory, and physical infrastructure issues that may occur
- Ability to deliver presentations, discuss Microsoft Azure and complimentary products at a solutions level
- Using PowerShell and other scripting languages to complete day to day tasks
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering, computer information or related field with minimum of 2 years of experience. Or Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years experience.
- Must have certification in either Microsoft MCSE, Azure, and/or other related
Competitive wages based on education and work experiences.