MS Dynamics NAV- Functional Architect- Illinois- $75-85/HR- 8 months
This client in the food industry and is looking to hire an experienced Functional Architect as soon as possible. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who would like the opportunity to work with C-level executives in creating a robust ERP system for the headquarter outside of Chicago Illinois and other satellite offices. The Functional Architect is responsible for leading the diagnostic phases of the project and providing creative solutions to client needs, while simultaneously overseeing the installation, training, upgrading, configuration, customization, and support of NAV. Additionally, this role requires the oversight of various project teams, mentoring of junior consultants and support throughout multiple stages of the project life cycle.
- 5+ years Dynamics NAV implementations experience
- Experience on multiple successful implementations with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, MS .NET, MS SharePoint, MS Business Intelligence
- Experience integrating multiple systems
- Problem Solving
- Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application
- Experience with NAV Manufacturing and/or Warehouse Management (version 2013 or higher)
- Ability to interface with clients
- Understanding of some of the more complex technical topics in Dynamics NAV
- Troubleshooting experience
- Travel 50%
- Superior organizational skill
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Navision / Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision / Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV / Navision jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-332-219-9557 (ext 9557); Please ask for Imani Thomas, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!