Systems Engineer - Office 365/Azure
** Must have Remote and On-Premise Infrastructure Support experience **
** Must have Office 365 migration experience, Active Directory migration experience, Windows migration experience, Exchange migration experience **
** Must have experience supporting O365 related technologies; Exchange Online, Azure, Windows Server, Intune, SharePoint, Teams, Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, DFSR), OneDrive, etc. **
NEED TO KNOW
- Azure AD, Managed Applications and Virtual Machines
- VMWare vSphere / Nutanix
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Windows Server - DNS and Active Directory - Office 365
- Group Policy and NTFS Permissions
- Controller Based Wireless Networks
- Mobile Device Management suites such as Intune
- TCP/IP LAN and WAN technologies including MPLS, VLANs, Cisco and Meraki switches, firewalls.
- Architect, design and implement enterprise Office 365 solutions
- Participate in compliance and security reviews as needed. Work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the O365\Azure architecture.
- Implement and support Office 365 and related technologies including but not limited to; Intune, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Azure, Exchange Server, Teams, Directory Synchronization.
- Lead meetings to drive the advocacy for adopting changes around each O365 product including Exchange Online, Active Directory, Windows Server, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Maintain PowerShell scripts used to manage\support the O365 environment
- Provide end-to-end root cause analysis and assistance for issues related to Office 365 and Azure
- Provides guidance on bug fixes or critical updates that need to be applied urgently and assists in coordination and implementation of such updates
- Partner with IT security in implementing and administering O365
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Information Technology
- Microsoft certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills that include listening, verbal and written skills. Communication skills must include the ability to communicate with clients and develop appropriate documentation
- 1-2 years' experience using PowerShell. Other scripting skills are helpful for automating process and reporting
- 3+ yrs' experience with Office 365 administration and support - including Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Groups, SharePoint, etc.)
Preferred Certifications and Licenses
MS-100 for O365
Office 365 70-346
CompTIA A+, Network + and Security+
Benefits: Growth Opportunity* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Bonus incentives, etc.
***Please send your resume to email@example.com / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.***
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.