My client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer.
They are a consultancy based in central Stockholm whose team consists of extremely talented Developers who are the best on the market at what they do! They're looking for someone with deep knowledge and experience with modern, Full Stack Development. Here their current team appreciate the shared knowledge and knowledge and experience is extremely important when it comes to this team's success. They are a fast but also steady growing company who have been around for a good few years now and they are hiring to expand their growth and development team even further. They have a modern and relaxed approach which is also the key to their success!
They also offer a market leading salary, Developers see the salary potential here as the same as a freelancer would get, but with the stability and certifications that you get when in a permanent position!
Like the perks of Freelancing, there is the option to work from home with many of their projects, depending on what it is and what the deadlines look like (of course with the current climate this is an option now).
Your responsibilities here would be a strong focus on solving customers' problems and creating utility and value on behalf of the customer and working on customer assignments in different sectors such as Media, Gaming, Finance, Retail etc.
90% of their customers are close to the office in Central Stockholm, over 50 customers including Spotify, Klarna, Viaplay, Tink etc.
So you'll be working alongside modern technologies and arguably one of the most sought after businesses in the tech market at the moment.
Other perks include:
- Benefits (e.gg 800SEK gym pass)
- Annual experience trips (last year they went skiing and to DEFCON in Las Vegas)
- Really friendly company culture, monthly social outings with the team for dinner and drinks
- Tech meetups and conferences
- Senior Java/Full Stack - Hibernate, Spring framework (Springboot), Microservices, REST services, Integrations, Testing, cloud experience is a beneficial (AWS).
- Senior Android - Java, Kotlin, Git, Scrum, CI/CD
- Candidates must be up to date on technology
- Prefer developers with experience in mid-size to large, well established companies
- MUST be Swedish speaking
Apply within to get on the shortlist and find out more!