D365 Business Central Consultant, £50,000 - Growing Gold Partner
Fed up of scrolling through adverts?
This month I have work working alongside a successful D365 End User on sourcing a new addition to their expanding D365 Business Central team. The focus this week is to find a D365 Business Central Consultant who can bring something different to the team. If you've been in the headspace where you need a change or even a new challenge lets talk today.
The company are specifically looking for someone who has experience with end to end Dynamics NAV implementations. They are celebrated within the Dynamics community for their client-centric approach, if you enjoy make valued changes within companies and the final product- this company are a perfect match for you.
This role offers the chance to join a celebrated company in a pivotal point of their D365 growth as they are upgrading their NAV clients to D365 Business Central. The role would offer you the chance to work alongside one of the leading Dynamics Partners allowing you to take ownership of your career.
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging 40,000 - 70,000 (experience dependant)
- Company benefits - flexitime, home-based - amazing company culture
- Dynamics NAV and certifications offered
- Company revenue is predicted to reach £40 million in the next 2 years - potential to access to company shares & discounts
What skills are required?
- 3 years of work experience in systems administration - Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision/Business Central - Data Analysis and Supporting - New version, testing etc (this is an ongoing project that will be supported by another member in the business)
- Ability to check error logs, create permissions, running reports, query fixes and escalations to the partner
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others and independently
What are the responsibilities:
- Support and oversee the D365 Business Central Implementation within a Consultancy
- Significant Autonomy over the Dynamics NAV system
- UK Wide Travel Often Expected
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential consultation.
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior, if you're looking to work on innovative Dynamics 365 (NAV/AX/CRM) projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/D360BC/NAV market reply with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Drop me a call on: 01914060304. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.