Microsoft Gold Partner-Seeking Azure SME
- Manage the device lifecycle set up, configuration, and maintenance's using cloud services and other tools.
- Implement designs for Azure IoT solutions including device topology, connectivity, debugging, and security, as well as solutions to manage, monitor, and transform IoT-related data pipelines.
- Deploy components and configuration of device networking on the edge.
- Streaming, Analytic, and Reporting components into an Azure IoT Solution.
- Role & Responsibilities
- Experience implementing the Azure services , including data storage options, data analysis, data processing, and platform-as-a-service options.
- Experience with configuration settings within the code portion of an IoT solution and perform specific IoT coding tasks in at least one Azure-supported language, including C#, .Net Infrastructure, Node.js, C, or Python.
- Superior facilitation, problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in customer focused/delivery/presales role.
- Ability to communicate with people of various technical and business backgrounds, including the ability to explain difficult technical concepts in simple terms to business users.
- Ability to execute to lead and work as an independent
- Travel less than 20%
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 10 + years of relevant engineering (including at least 5 year of experience with architecture)
- Strong working knowledge of most relevant systems and platforms, and expertise in at least 1 primary technology
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Knowledge and skills surrounding Web and Public Cloud architectures
- Knowledge and skills surrounding Azure-based Cloud architectures
- Knowledge and skills with DevOps methodologies and technologies
- Ability to apply models, tools and methods;
- Ability to design and develop solutions;
- Ability to integrate solutions;
- Ability to design modular architectures, platform thinking, domain-driven design
- Relevant certifications (including Public Cloud Architecture certifications for Microsoft Azure or similar)