SQL Developer - SSIS - SSRS - Finance - London - £35K
Data driven organisation with the Financial Services industry who manage assets of just short of over £50 billion. My client put trust in their employees and look to support them in career growth as much as possible through training and learning from the wider team. The Development team often attend industry leading events such as SQLBits so career development certainly on offer for the successful candidate with the support to take qualifications and courses if you wish.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute toward the development of our enterprise data warehouse strategy.
- Ensure the smooth running of all processes that use or derive data from data feeds.
- Help develop robust data reconciliation infrastructure.
- Design, modify and test Extraction-Transformation-Loading (ETL) packages and reports using SSIS and SSRS.
- Detect missing, corrupt or duplicate data from external sources.
- Ensure the quality and value of Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to raw and derived data flow processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Good experience across the MS BI stack.
- T-SQL: proficient in querying, views, stored procedures and window functions
- SSIS: ETL creation, frameworks, performance tuning.
- General database administration knowledge including backup, permissions, basic replication and hardware considerations.
- Good understanding of relational database theory
- Salary of up to £35,000
- Discretionary bonus.
- Support with training and development (qualifications, courses and industry events).
- Private Medical, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Share scheme, Season ticket loan etc
To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft BI / SQL Server opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jay Dixon on 0191 255 1427 in complete confidence ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.