A well-established Asset Management company based in Central London are seeking a Junior SQL Developer to join the team on an initial 6-month fixed-term contract, with a strong likelihood of becoming a permanent position.
This is the ideal opportunity for a SQL Developer who is relatively early-on in their career to take that next step into a more challenging role, in an organisation where there are brilliant prospects for professional development and career progression.
You will be joining a highly collaborative and close-knit Development team, contributing towards the development of their enterprise data warehouse, utilising your strong T-SQL, SSIS/ETL and data modelling skills to support the growing needs of the organisation. You will be involved in creating reports in SSRS, and will be communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the business to understand and translate requirements.
In the current climate you will be set-up from home and work remotely until it is safe to travel.
- Strong T-SQL experience: querying, views, stored procedures and window functions
- Strong SSIS experience: ETL creation, frameworks, performance tuning
- General database administration knowledge
- Reporting experience in SSRS is desirable
- Salary of up to £35,000, reviewed annually
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance, option to buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
Interviews are happening shortly via a remote process, with a view to on-board you from home over the coming weeks, so apply ASAP to be considered.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.