Data Insight Analyst - Worthing - £30-35k
A fantastic growing organisation working with cutting edge analytical technologies is looking for a talented Data Insight Analyst to join their Data and Analytics practice.
This an extremely exciting opportunity for a talented Data/Insight Analyst to take the next step in their career. You will work closely with external clients from a range of different industries including e-commerce, healthcare, finance and insurance. You will work with clients to build key metrics and report on trends important to them and their success.
You will be involved in a variety of different projects which provide different challenges and offer various opportunities to develop your skill-set. Your responsibilities will include:
- Create visually appealing reports and dashboards which effectively communicate your analytical findings.
- Assist in the delivery of a range of complex projects for the client base using advanced techniques.
- Using your analysis skills to gain a strong understanding of business requirements and processes.
- Providing accurate in-depth insights into both internal and external data sets.
You will be expected to work primarily from the Worthing based head office and, where required, travel to meet clients and suppliers.
To be a good fit for this role you should be an experienced Data/Insight Analyst who is ready to take on a new and exciting challenge. You should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be confident in regularly working with clients. You should also have the following technical experience:
- Hands-on experience building reports/dashboards using Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview.
- Strong programming experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with MS Excel.
- Business Analysis exposure.
- Awareness of different project management methodologies.
If this looks like the next step in your career then apply today! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.