Head of Finance
Your new company
A reputable and well-established Global brand name business with interests both in the UK and overseas has an exciting new job opportunity for a qualified accountant to join them as Head of Finance.
Your new role
Reporting to the board of Directors as Head of Finance you will be responsible for leading a team of staff responsible for all aspects accounting and financial management for both UK and European entities as well as the group.
Leadership and ongoing development of the team
Maintaining accurate financial records while maintaining a robust controls framework
Preparation of statutory accounts both for all companies in the group and preparation of consolidated group account
Liaising with the bank, auditors and other relevant external stakeholders
Preparation of profit and loss and balance sheet accounts as well as ensuring the company adheres to local country specific regulations
- Preparing monthly flash and management accounts for all companies in the group
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial planning
Planning & leading regular management reviews with Directors to discuss financial results and advise on stronger operational policies and financial controls.
Business partnering with key stakeholders and advisors; challenging business reviews and improving processes as well as identifying key risks
Taking a lead role in strategic projects
Microsoft Dynamics AX Experience is a bonus
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a fully Qualified Accountant with previous experience of working in a similar senior role with varied accounting experience gained within a medium or large organisation.
- You will be a strong technical accountant with solid financial reporting experience including tax experience, liaising with the bank and dealing with foreign currency
- You will possess strong communication skills with the ability to build robust relationships with stakeholders at all levels and across all disciplines and will possess the ability to see the bigger commercial picture behind the numbers.
- You will possess demonstrable experience of working to tight deadlines within a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- The ability to work both at a strategic level but also taking more sleeves rolled up hands-on approach is essential for success
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Experience is a bonus
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to develop your experience and add value within a leading business and reputable brand name business.
- The ability to learn new skills
- potential to be involved in a Global D365 F&O MigratioN
You'll be offered a competitive salary and a vibrant working environment
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact James Marvell by phone on 0191 814 9714 or send your current CV to J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 814 7454 or via email J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com