An award-winning sports marketing agency are recruiting a Service Delivery Manager to join their Central London office, to lead on first-class service delivery for some of the world's most well-known sporting organisations.
They take a data-driven, service-led approach to help some of the world's most iconic sports-rights holders to drive engagement and revenue, using the latest technologies in digital marketing, business intelligence, data visualisation and machine-learning.
The Service Delivery Manager will lead a team of configuration and support engineers in releasing, deploying, configuring, monitoring and maintaining their industry-leading data solutions.
Reporting directly to the Technology Director, you will work very closely with the Data Engineering teams to allow for streamlined support in line with Agile DevOps practices. You will liaise regularly with key stakeholders and company executives to provide recommendations and drive best-practice.
You will be an experienced leader form a technical background, who is keen to coach and build a high-performing Service Delivery team, whilst evangelizing collaborative, Agile DevOps working practices.
- Own the service delivery strategy, approach and deliverables including KPIs and SLAs
- Prioritise work, identify risks, and communicate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams, both technical and non-technical
- Coach and mentor a team of engineers, encouraging career development and growth
- Create a happy and collaborative team culture in line with company values
- Work closely with the Data Engineering Teams to evangelise and embed Agile DevOps practices between development and technical operations
- A background in IT Service Delivery Management or Lead Technical DevOps roles
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing Technologies
- Experience of promoting an Agile DevOps approach to IT Service Delivery
- Project management experience, including scheduling, prioritisation and risk identification
- Experience with Incident, Problem and Change management ideally with knowledge of ITIL
- Strong stakeholder management and inter-personal skills
- Salary of up to £70,000 - with bi-annual reviews
- Bi-annual bonuses
- 23 days holiday, with option to buy an additional 3 - increasing with tenure
- A fun, social culture, with weekly sports clubs and the opportunity to attend renowned sporting events
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.