Nigel Frank is working with an established software company around Atlanta, looking to bring on an Experienced Azure Engineer. This position will be worked mostly remote (+90%) but we are looking for candidates in proximity to the Organizations Roswell office.
Candidates must have recent experience managing Azure resources in both an IaaS and PaaS implementation. A strong background in Windows Server environments is necessary with the ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and remediate problems with both Windows and other Microsoft products and services. The ability to script in at least one Microsoft language must be demonstrated.
Beyond the engineering and administration of our Azure systems, this position will also be responsible for supporting internal applications. Most of the application work will be centered around EDI file transfers using custom software built by our in-house development team.
- Provide engineering support and technical guidance to the application support team.
- Work closely with the development team to align engineering efforts with future software releases.
- Validate and monitor fixes to ensure that customers do not have recurring problems.
- Build Azure resources based on design specifications and continue to support those resources in production.
- Automate the administration and monitoring of systems using scripting and tools.
- Monitor Azure resources and services to ensure optimal operation.
- Upgrade existing applications on customer machines using an in-house automation framework.
- Support internally developed applications.
- Design and configure the transfer of EDI data files between customers and partners with support from the development team.
- Must be able to implement automation of functionality using scripts and cloud tools.
- Ability to write simple SQL scripts.
- Must be able to operate in an Azure environment - previous experience with Azure is essential.
- Ability to analyze software and systems problems using a logical and methodical process.
- Desire to grow and learn latest tools and technologies as Crown Data System is quickly moving from a legacy, server-based infrastructure to Azure PaaS.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Desire and ability to collaborate closely with other team members to achieve optimal results.
f interested, please contact Dylan VanDyke directly at email@example.com.
US Citizens and Green Card holders only, for this role. Thanks!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (980)259-7977. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.