Senior Security Engineer - Remote - $145,000
Looking for a qualified Azure candidate with a background in Security designing, engineering, monitoring and managing security measures to protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks, while helping to maintain compliance with industry security frameworks.
- Implementation and Operational Support of the enterprise security and compliance program
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in the architecting, engineering, monitoring, and management of cloud security (Azure).
- Act as security team's liaison with development to ensure applications are developed securely utilizing best practices and that remediations are done timely.
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of enterprise SIEM (Splunk), Endpoint Protection(CrowdStrike), Vulnerability Management(Nessus), Privileged Access Control, and Firewalls(Palo Alto, NetScaler etc)
- Incident Management- monitor, respond, and remediate security incidents.
- 5+ years' experience in information security
- 5+ years expert experience in implementing Azure security
- 5+ years intermediate to expert level development experience and SecDevOps practices
- 5+ years expert level experience in Endpoint Protection, Vulnerability Management, Network and System Security (Palo Alto Firewalls, NetScaler or Imperva WAF, VPNs, Data Encryption, Access Control)
- 5+ years expert level experience in Splunk and SIEM
- 6+ years expert level experience in implementing and operationalizing an enterprise security program
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph at 704-247-5568
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.